Dear Residents of St Michael South:
Thank you for considering me as your representative in the upcoming general election.
My over 25 year journey as a Pharmacist, Businessman, Chief Executive Officer and Marketer has given me the privilege to work across the Caribbean region. It has also exposed me to diverse political landscapes, governments, national economies and individuals. I can now see how these experiences have shaped and informed my thinking to better serve you, the people of St Michael South – including constituents who reside overseas.
I have served as:
- President of The Barbados Pharmaceutical Society.
- President, Full Gospel Business Men Fellowship Int’l – Accra Chapter.
- General Manager, Managing Director, and Chief Executive Officer for various Regional and Local Companies.
- Directorship Post on Several Boards, including 2 terms with the Barbados Investment and Development Corporation
- Graduate of the University of Technology with a BSc in Pharmacy.
I want you to benefit from my experiences in the international corporate world and from Jamaica, where I lived for over 14 years. In Jamaica, I saw how poor economic policies negatively impacted a country and its people. I am determined to ensure that all Barbadians are speared the unnecessary austerity that both established political parties are telling us to prepare for.
I believe that serving God and man are key components to fulfilling one’s purpose. I also believe that Barbados can rise to New Dimensions of success.
We have delivered a flyer and mini-manifesto to each house in this constituency. It may be downloaded below.